At Jiye, we’re on a mission to fuel the economic growth of farmers through an approach revolution. We leverage tech, build partnerships & create on-ground networks, enabling access to agri products & services, consequently allowing farmers to maximise profits. Bringing the purpose to life, we offer a comprehensive range of agri solutions from advisory, inputs & loans to post harvest - market linkages, that help seed possibilities for the ecosystem.
At Jiye, people are owners, they operate with a bias for speed, action and passion for results while cherishing the wins along the way. We believe in sharing success/setbacks together, co-creating real value for our stakeholders and fostering a culture where learning, empowerment and impact remain at the core.
Commercial Lead is responsible for business planning, target allocations, budgeting and driving growth initiatives. This role offers a chance to wear multiple hats, solve a diverse set of problems, and be the pivotal enabler to the execution teams.
• Own the end-to-end commercial P&L items i.e GMV, Revenue, Margins and Budget.
• Lead business/growth planning and target allocation on regional, vertical and category level.
• Work closely with Farmer Value Proposition & Product Team to enable ground teams in achieving business goals.
• Develop scorecards, to drive regions’ and Kissan Centers’ performance.
• Build database and an in-depth understanding of pricing trends, seasonality and market size of categories, including Fruits & Vegetables (FnV), Staples and Inputs, to support the planning process.
• Develop playbooks for products across categories.
• Set-up reporting infrastructure, visibility forums and cadences.
• Identify market gaps and take up projects to further strengthen business growth.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Management (Or similar).
• 3-5 years experience, preferably with a combination of planning and execution stints.
• Pre-existing knowledge/experience within/around the agri ecosystem is a plus.
• Strong business acumen, decision making capability and stakeholder management.
• Knack for problem solving, people enablement and analytics is a must.
• Proficient in MS Office and various operating tools.